Sunday, January 10, 2010

Regress: 186 pounds. Cheese is not your friend.

I was called upon to do some baby-sitting which required me to move around a bit. (Taking a pre-school niece and nephew to the public library and then two nieces to gymnastics). So I ended up partaking of two Starbucks meals, both with fruits that had cheese. It didn't look particularly unhealthy. It was the cheese that did it to me. No matter what you do to cheese (short of cheese-flavoring tofu), its still very fattening. Dr. Fuhrman is down on cheese. He says "low fat" cheese is a game the food industry plays and doesn't really exist. He's also not very happy with coffee, or the overprocessed flour that might be in that bagel. And peanut butter - foggedaboutit! (He doesn't mind the butter of raw cashews or almonds).

So I must now take up my mallet and wack myself on the forehead seven times while repeating "Cheese is not your friend. Cheese is not your friend. Cheese is not your friend."

Meanwhile, here's the file on CENT's Lt.Col. Sarah McKenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment